Monday, January 19, 2009

The Lord's Prayer

I received an email from a friend this morning, It was beautiful, and I want to share it with you.
Thank You Heavenly Father, for what you have done, and what you will continue to do in my life!

Our Father Who Art In Heaven- Our heavenly Father, align my thinking, expand my understanding as I seek connection with you first, before everything else.

Hollowed Be Thy Name- I praise and Honor you by the way I treat your creations. through your grace, I experience your wholeness and perfection.

Thy Kingdom Come Thy Will Be Done- May your divine order be accepted and practiced throughout your world. Rich, Loving Father, show me the way!

On Earth As It Is In Heaven- May I be awake to your direction and your divine wisdom that you have placed within me.

Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread- I trust that with your guidance, all my needs and desires will be provided for.

And Forgive Us our Debts As We Forgive Our Debtors- Help Me forgive others mistakes, so that I may be forgiven of mine.

Lead Us Not Into Temptation But Deliver Us From Evil- Lift me up over times of challenge and despair, steady and strengthen me through your power, to make choices that make no harm to myself or others.

For your Kingdom, The Power, The Glory .. - As your divine child I accept my heritage to your kingdom, I feel your power within me, and I demonstrate your Glory by shining my light!

Amen- As I experience Joy and Oneness with you to be a living example of what humility can be now and forever!!!

Thank you Jesus.

1 comment:

jackie35 said...

I love it!! It is beautiful!!