Thursday, January 15, 2009

Are You Undercover?


I am reading this book right now, it talks about being under God's protection. It sent out a message that the Lord has burned in my heart, and you may ask, How does the term Undercover apply to Christians?
Undercover is the one who is under God's divine authority!!
Let's face it, authority is not a word that most human beings are well accepting of, but as I keep reading, I find that being Undercover is enjoying the freedom and protection that God wants to give us. When we choose otherwise, we bring a curse upon our lives.
So my question for you is.. Are you UNDERCOVER??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl You surprise me! LOL
guess who

Maribel said...

Um... Im not sure! I give up!! =)
Thanks for stopping by anyways!!

Bree said...

Yep, I am!! I love this book! Being Under Cover is a great way to live!

Marina said...

I didn't know you knew how to read ;-)

Seriously, that's the whole purpose we are here, to uncover the love that we were born with in our hearts. God is that love and God is in everyone and everything otherwise God would be incomplete and believe me, he is never incomplete. It is only us to believe we are when we identify with the world vs. the love of God within us. Because we are forgiven we hold no sin, only the illusion of guilt because deep down we believe we are separate. But we never have been and never will. Here in lies the peace of God.