Monday, February 16, 2009

Sweetly Broken

This has been a great year so far! My relationship with Christ is still going and growing stronger than ever! I do a thirty minute prayer everyday, and at first I was kinda reluctant! I was questioning whether, it was even possible to speak with God for that long. I mean, thirty minutes is a pretty long time right?
In spending time with Christ, has helped me realize that he is all that I need, If I just rely on, believe in and trust in him, he will do the rest! Now, he cant get me to be quite, I talk to him about all the areas of my life, and believe or not, he also speaks to me, and he comforts me, he is my source of life, with out him there is no life in me!
His will is being done in my life, it is a beautiful experience. I want to love what he loves and I want to hate what he hates! I am being sweetly broken, and loving every minute of it! Thank you Jesus, for always showing yourself to be faithful!
Are you Sweetly Broken?

No comments: